ROUTE 66 PATRIOTFEST

MILITARY DISPLAYS

​​We will have a booth collecting items for care packages for Tulsa's homeless vets, click  HERE  for a list of what is needed. The personal hygiene items need to be travel size, please.

The Route 66 PatriotFest is a day to honor and celebrate our veterans and active military. The venue covers not only a closed area of the old highway, but also the Route 66 Village at 3770 Southwest Boulevard.  

Organizers are encouraging the military to participate in the Cruise which starts at 8 a.m. on Tulsa's east side and travels Historic Route 66 through the city to the event venue. Many of the Patriot Guard Riders will be in the Cruise, along with a few other military vehicles. Last year's tour featured everything from Model Ts to new Corvettes.


The committee for the Route 66 PatriotFest is completely volunteer so every dime raised will go to a veteran or military need.Folds of Honor will receive 60% of the money raised and it will be earmarked for Oklahoma families. The remaining 40% will be divided among other local veteran groups to be determined after the event. To receive any of the funds, the organization must be designated as non-profit with 501(3)c documentation.

This year we are lucky to have secured Keith Myers' Traveling Military Museum. Articles, artifacts, and/or uniforms will be displayed for all branches - Army, Navy, Army Air Corps, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, etc. for both men and women, with the majority of the material from WWI and WWII. 

homeless supply list